You could have decided that you require a bit of extra help with the upkeep of one’s dwelling. Maybe you never have some time because of other works like running your own business, a busy work schedule, child care, and other society related works. Maybe there are only lots of other things you’d rather be doing then the cleaning!
Perhaps you have ever heard about the Cleaners and Housekeepers and wondering what differentiates a Household Manager to those services?
There’s a massive gap in what housekeepers and cleaners. Perhaps You have decided that you would like to hire a housekeeper to Look after your home, or maybe you have a cleaner who is good and you would want them to become your fulltime housekeeper. You might also prefer to Take into Account whether you would like a Live-in or live-out.
Housekeeping is a full time, routine job. Some housekeepers even dwell in their customer’s homes! Even the number of hours depends on the size of your property and the number of people lives there. However, usually, housekeepers’ duties could be enough to fill out a full-time position. For large properties, you could think hiring greater than one housekeeper.
You should provide all of the necessary equipment and cleaning products to your професионален домоуправител (Professional House manager). Your housekeeper might be responsible for ordering/restocking those products. And you have the advantage that you can choose to simply use your favorite products. Maybe, by Way of Example, you want to be eco friendly.
Duties performed by Housekeeper
A typical Housekeeper needs to perform the following duties:
- Laundry, Bed Making ironing, Shopping
- Telephone and welcoming of guest
- Cooking for the whole family as per requirements
- Gardening and general house cleaning on a routine basis
- Kitchen, kitchen gadgets, drawers, floor, Bathrooms, toilets, showers, and cleaning
- In larger households, in charge of its operation, training, and presence of house cleaners or urges, nonetheless keeps a hands-on cleaning job too.
- Cleaning and upkeep of most surfaces inside the house, including delicate or rare floors, hardware. Even the live-out position that always follows ordinary business hours, together with the flexibility to main needs.
- They can also perform childcare or babysitting based on a written contract at the time of hiring.
A cleaner could usually have several clients that they benefit from. Plus they’d visit each one for two or three hours per week. Cleaners usually either benefit a cleaning company and work with a team of cleansers. Or they work for themselves and personally visit each customer. To get the job done quicker, multiple cleansers can go to each client’s house and work together to find the cleanup done.
A cleaner could typically bring their own equipment and cleaning products to utilize at your home. You might well be able to request certain products. However, it can’t be ensured that they will utilize them.
Duties performed by Cleaner
Cleaners generally have fewer duties to perform compared to housekeepers and so does have fewer responsibilities. Because of that, their salaries are less than housekeepers.
- The complete cleaning of the bathrooms, toilets, and showers, kitchen, drawers, and floor
- House window and garden cleaning
- Dusting and laundry related work etc
- In smaller, more casual, or single-staffed households, a growth of duties may include light cooking, errands, telephone and guest reception, and non-managerial interaction with vendors.
Working knowledge of and experience in proper cleaning and upkeep of all surfaces and materials, including laundry and ironing, within the residence.
So these are some basic differences between housekeepers and a cleaner. You can hire one of them based on your requirements.